Friday, October 19, 2007

what day is this

So I might as well take the time to write a post that you might know what the hell I'm talking about. Usually I don't sit down at the computer and write but tonight I will make an exception. Today (well, yesterday I guess) was fairly interesting. See, I didn't get back to my apartment until about 3am and I had to wake up for a meeting at 8:30. So I got about 4 1/2 hours of sleep before I woke up to shower and attempted to erase any evidence that I'm a piece of shit who stays up drinking until 3 in the morning. I think it worked out alright, and it's damn good that it did. Had I not taken the effort to do this, I would have been quite embarrassed. This was a fairly professional meeting that dealt with the student teaching clinicals I have coming up (that's right! 3rd grade by the way). There were so many people in this lecture hall and I can't imagine being surrounded by all of them with the scent of cigarettes and liquor streaming from my body. And to top it off, one of my professors sat right next to me! So the moral of the story is that I am blessed to have woken up early enough to clean up. Or maybe that I'm just blessed in general. I passed out right after the meeting.

Wow. I hope your night was classier than mine.

4 comments:

ezekiel said...

what's funny is that your professor probably had a similar night and was thinking the same thing when he saw you come sit next to him

ninja pirate said...

haahaha

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right. In it something is also to me it seems it is excellent idea. I agree with you.

Anonymous said...

lsegeijawsuabwa [url=http://bit.ly/elancreditcard]elan credit card[/url] inittonieedyOo