Monday, July 30, 2007

a recommendation

So I bought a book a couple of days ago which is quite easily one of the most profound works I've ever read. Written by Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth seeks to aid humans in finding that joy of Being that we all long for. He stresses the importance of living in the Now and explains how we can accomplish such a task. I was simply amazed by his teachings and how sensible they are.

There is no way I could do justice in conveying the message that Tolle brings to the table. I can only emphasize the incredible impact this book will have on your life if you choose to take my advice. Buy it! It is an investment you will not regret. In fact, the book itself will teach you how to overcome regret entirely. Don't brush these words off your shoulders. Ignore that unwillingness in your head and take action!

1 comment:

Evalinn said...

Ok, it´s on my to-read-list now.